Are you looking for a job with a lot of responsibility? Then we are looking for you!
Our client has specialized for many years in metal construction work, blasting, powder coating, assembly and packaging of a wide variety of materials. We process both semi-finished and end products in large and small series. Added value is that we carry out the various activities under one roof. This enables us to achieve short delivery times. Service, quality and reliability are paramount here.
- A good, energetic and challenging work environment
- Salary in accordance with experience and the weight of the postion
- Good secondary employment conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for small metal.
What we expect from you
- Technical background or insight
- To be able to read good work instructions (with possibly accompanying drawing) and to work quickly
- We are looking for someone who works accurately with a serious attitude
- You are customer-oriented and profession-driven and profession-driven
- Knowledge and experience with the blasting process, surface preparation and/or the powder coating process is of course an advantage
- You like a good working atmosphere and you are willing to work overtime if you requires it. You are proud of the work you deliver. In short, you have everything that can be expected from a professional.
About the job function
You are responsible for, among other thins, the pretreatment of the surface of the products to be coated. This is done by manual blasting of black steel and galvanized materials. You will also be deployed as a painter and for all other occurring activities that take place within powder process.
- Blasting and spraying products for the metal industry
- In addition, all occurring activities for the preparation and finishing of these products