We are looking for skilled and experienced Industrial Insulation Platers for big industrial projects. Apply if you find yourself in the following aspects of this job!
Our client is a big industrial service partner seated in the Rotterdam Region. You will be working within a big diversity of insulation projects on industrial plants.
- Weekly payment based on skillset and experience according to the Dutch Metaal en Techniek labour agreement (cao)
- A compensation on travel expenses at 0,19 cent per kilometer
What we expect from you
- Candidates are required to have valid VCA certificate
- Candidates need to work accurate and independent
- Candidates need to have no fear of heights and claustrophobia
- Experience on all skills have a big plus
About the job function
Among others the plater-craftsmen need to have following skills:
- A workshop plater is able to read, understand and work from technical isometric drawings.
- A workshop-plater is able to fabricate prefab plating work, such as among others straight lengths, elbows, T-pieces.