We are looking for a senior geotechnical design engineer.
You are going to work for an international dredging and offshore company
Ensure correct design approach as per QA/QC procedure and standards
What we expect from you
- Engineering degree in geotechnical engineering or geology or and equivalent professional qualification
- Deep understanding of soil and rock mechanics
- High level of knowledge of geotechnical design software and tools
- High level or geotechnical standards and guidelines.
About the job function
- Assist Engineering manager in design and evaluation of tender proposal and/or project design
- Assisting with the design of structures, using specialized software or calculations
- Analyze the soil parameters and assess the stability of structures under normal and seismic conditions
- Analyze the geotechnical data and prepare of geotechnical interpretative report
- Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports to the manager
- Develop design drawings and specifications for construction projects
- Plan geotechnical investigation effectively
- Analyze the soil parameters and provide input to the dredging production estimators
- Review and approve geotechnical design developed by third party consultants
- Interact with customers and team members to complete the assigned project on-time
- Review construction design proposals and verify geotechnical aspects
- Ensure correct design approach as per QA/QC procedure and standards.