We are looking for a 1st Backhoe Operator.
International dredging and offshore company
You are going to work for an international dredging and offshore company.
What we expect from you
- Basic Safety Training
- Marcom B certificate
- Gas Measurement&confined spaces course
- Attached loads course
- Visual Inspection Cranes and Lifts course
- Working safely with the deck crane course
- Safe working with Reach Trucks course
- XPM EXcavator Position Monitor System (required on projects with a specific risk profile Seatools Excavator Position Monitor System (required on projects with a specifik risk profile)
- In possession of a valid certificate of competence in accordance with STCW 95 (required on projects with a specific risk profile)
About the job function
- Ensure the safety of the vessel and its personnel during his shift
- Strives to an optimal production of the dredger during operations
- Plans and executes all deck and engine room maintenance and repairs
- Handels in compliance with local&international rules and regulations.
- Informs the barge master of all required and necessary information with regard to the operator of the dredger
- Keeps proper record of consumption of spares on board
- Maintains equipment specific administration
- Supervises of all equipment activities and coordination of crew activities during his shift
- Basic knowledge of navigational routines and basic skills to maneuver the pontoon.