We are looking for a Risk Analyst
International dredging and offshore company
You are going to work for an international dredging and offshore company.
What we expect from you
- University Degree in Risk Management or, Accounting, Business Management from an internationally recognized institution
- Relevant Degrees/Certificates in Risk Management & Auditing will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of risk management leading practices and COSO Risk Management Framework/ISO 31000.
About the job function
- Execute the programs&process for identifying, assessing, monitoring, and reporting of key risk related to NMDC
- Assist the Management System Manager in preparation of quarterly reports on risk management for updates to the QHSE manager.
- Attend periodic Risk Assessment for major projects, changes in operation etc.
- Evaluation of mitigating measures
- Ensure the risk management training conducted at appropriate level within departments to cultivate a risk management culture
- Assist management system manager in preparation of CRM reports to be presented to management
- Assist the management Ik