We are currently seeking an experienced NDT Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing various non-destructive testing techniques on components, structures, and materials to ensure their integrity and safety.
You will work at various locations in the Netherlands.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and experience. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- Minimum level 2 certification in Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Testing, and Penetrant Testing.
- Minimum level 2 certification in Visual Testing.
- Valid VCA certificate.
- Experience working in a relevant industry (e.g. oil and gas, aerospace, manufacturing).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel as required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Over de functie
- Conduct non-destructive testing on various components, structures, and materials using Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Testing, Penetrant Testing, and Visual Testing techniques.
- Interpret test results and make decisions on the acceptability of components and materials based on established criteria.
- Prepare and maintain detailed records of test results and equipment performance.
- Follow safety protocols and company procedures at all times.
- Collaborate with other technicians, engineers, and supervisors to ensure that testing objectives are met.
- Keep up-to-date with new developments in the field of non-destructive testing.