Daxxa, a renowned company in the metal industry, is currently looking for an experienced TIG Welder P141 to join our team. We strive to deliver high-quality products to our customers and greatly value craftsmanship and attention to detail.
We are always looking for Tig welders accros the country.
- A challenging position within Daxxa, an innovative company in the metal industry
- The opportunity to work on diverse and interesting projects
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A pleasant working environment with motivated colleagues
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
What we expect from you
- Performing welding tasks according to the P141 standards at Daxxa
- Accurately following technical drawings and specifications
- Inspecting the quality of weld connections and resolving any welding defects
- Handling welding equipment and tools with care
- Working in compliance with safety regulations and procedures
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Required skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience as a TIG Welder P141
- Solid knowledge of various metals and materials
- Excellent understanding of technical drawings and welding procedures
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Attention to detail and a commitment to achieving perfection in weld connections
Familiarity with safety regulations and procedures
About the job function
As a TIG Welder P141 at Daxxa, you will be responsible for performing various welding tasks according to the applicable P141 standards. You will work with different metals and materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, and copper. Interpreting technical drawings and accurately creating weld connections will be among your duties.